Squarespace and Instagram do not play well together on this sort of collaborative blog. Here's what I recommend doing so your feed is front and center on the HWC posts:
1. Lead with one of your images - like above. (You can embed a single image more easily than a whole feed.)
2. Follow with a bordered box containing a title hyperlinked to your feed. It will look like the box above. To create this bordered block:
- Insert a Markdown Block.
- Add the following code: <div class="coolBorder"></div>
- Add the title/text you want to point people to your feed: <div class="coolBorder">Title/Text I want to use</div>
- Hyperlink that Title/Text using the link button in the Markdown Block.
- Add formatting code - <center> and <h2> will give you the same formatting as the example here.
3. Add references at the bottom - the neater the better. I recommend writing out text (Author/Creator, Title, Date maybe) and then hyperlinking the text to your sources.